Svet HP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svet HP

PrijemLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Trinidad Maria Gardell
Profa
Profa
Trinidad Maria Gardell

Ženski
Broj poruka : 449
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 18.08.2008

Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene   Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene EmptyPon Jan 19, 2009 10:20 pm

I am so tired.I am tired of using my brain at all.I am not in love,that is for sure.I fell presure is on me all the time.Do this do that.I can't.I want summer,no I want that I don't go to school at all,but I am home educated.Like children in Australia.I have to finish this,because I am on the computer,and my mom will be here any minute......
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Trinidad Maria Gardell
Profa
Profa
Trinidad Maria Gardell

Ženski
Broj poruka : 449
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 18.08.2008

Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene   Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene EmptyPon Mar 30, 2009 12:43 am

I hoped and hoped.But nothing,nothing again.Double!I felt for the first time that somebody care for me,but then she appears,with her perfect friendship.Oh how I would like to be at her place.That was the first time,but no there is always the other time.God I don't have reservs for the rest of my life.I am not angry,but how would you feel when you start to feel a men for the first time just to be beaten to the end,to the ground.You were right,happy now.Than godness it wasn't angry at me.I hate myself.......No acctually I love myself-inside.Cause inside there is something that is growing and growing.A beast,with his claws in my heart and brain,making everything worse.Making my heart rust and my brain lost.I need to go on my jorney,were I can be happy.Starting from today,I am packing every nice memory.We all go in Narnia,Hogwarst,Prydain,hoping they will accept us.My jorney begins here.....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Lost pages of Trinidad Maria Gardell-molim vas da niko ne pise sem mene
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1